Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Eating Healthy is as Fun as It Sounds

I think that learning how to blog, post and survive on Google+ will be more challenging than running a marathon. I don't know for sure but I will let you know next October 27th!!

This morning I bought a 1.5L bottle of deer park (hooray for water drinking, becuase I don't do this as often as I should, but booooo for buying a disposable water bottle...sorry planet earth) Then I bought a turkey sandwhich with lettuce for lunch (and honey mustard, but shhhh we aren't going to dwell on that part). For breakfast  I ate a protein  pack consisting of a little bagel with a small container of peanut butter, apples, grapes (which I don't even like but I guess I need to start liking them) and a hard boiled egg and a bag of almonds. After I ate that I felt really good until I looked at the nutrition facts, and it said it had 43g of fat!!! What? Are you kidding me? Ok whatever, but it had only 7 g of sat fat? WTF, this protein pack took like 10 seconds to eat, and it was ok, not great, but ok. If I am going to eat something with 43 g of fat it should be drowning in chocholate syrup.


No comments:

Post a Comment